We're excited to share new updates to Coverfly. Before we dive into the details, here are three big changes in this month's update:
- Improved Project Page
- New Coverfly Score Page
- Request Projects from The Red List
Let's dive into these new updates:
An Improved Project Page
Writers have been asking us for greater insights into their projects’ Coverfly scores, and we’ve listened. Now, on the project page, you can better gauge how well your script is doing, see clearer score updates, and find out if your script made The Red List.
Here’s how you can get the most from your new project page:
- COMPARE. Compare your project’s Coverfly Score to other projects in the same format and genre
- STORY TRAITS. Use our new “story traits” to get an idea of your project’s strengths and weaknesses. We base these off of numerical scores that coverage and competitions on Coverfly have shared.
- RECOMMENDED DEADLINES. View recommended upcoming competition deadlines that fit your project, right on your project page
- COVERAGE. View coverage entry types you’ve previously received from Coverfly coverage partners
- SEE DRAFT HISTORY. Track your draft update history and download old drafts
A new score page for each project
Our Coverfly Score algorithm is complex, but understanding your Coverfly Score should be easy. We’ve created new charts to help you compare your score with other projects on The Red List in that specific format and genre. Now you can see your score increases more simply:
- See how your project’s Coverfly Score has increased with each submission
- View upcoming and past Coverfly Score updates for every competition submission
- We've published an improved article on the Coverfly Score and how it works
Request top projects from The Red List
Is there a project you've noticed on The Red List that you’ve been dying to read? Or maybe you just wanted to get in touch with a writer? Now you can. Visit The Red List and click “Request” next to any project to send an email to the writer requesting to read their script.
None of this would’ve been possible without the help of the members of our new Sneak Peek program. Thank you to the writers who generously donated their time to provide feedback on these new features!